Sunday, June 15, 2008

the Adventures of Porky and Odie: Chapter 18

Indian chief dead on the ground. We walked by. Right when we were walking by him he rolled knocking me and Odie over. He got up and punched Odie to the ground. I punched at him, but he blocked it easily. Then Odie got up and tried to kick him but missed. Then he picked me and Odie up and swung us around and around and threw us. I landed in a garbage can. Odie landed on the ground and rolled out the door. Meanwhile inside the room the Indian boss was looking for a sword to get me with. I jumped out of the garbage can. I threw a bomb into the room and locked the door. I ran outside and closed it. The first thing he saw was Odie tied to a bomb. Then suddenly somebody was gonna tie him to the bomb. He kicked the person in the face and got Odie untied. Right before I had untied the last cord though a person slammed him into the water. I heard the man say," You think you could destroy the Indian boss so easy?"right before I splashed into the cold cruel saltwater. Mean while Odie was looking down towards the water. He saw Porky jump out of the water, knocking th Indian boss thousands of feet into the water. Meanwhile we made it to Russia and started a university called The Cotton College of Asian and European History and Geographary. And we were settled down until that one day 3 years later...

No comments: