Saturday, March 22, 2008

The adventures of Porky and Odie : Chapter 3

"What is happening," I said. "Follow me," somebody said. So I went after him. We were somewhere in the Sahara Desert. The people were traveling in caravans. I jumped on a camel. He snorted then went on. I knew that a camel only does this snort when there is a bear sort of thing on him. I looked at myself. I was Porky! I looked at the stranger. He was Odie! The rest were also stuffed animals! It was amazing. Stuffed animals alive in a caravan. I felt stupid. But then I remembered the rest were stuffed animals and I felt calm.Then suddenly all the camels jerked to a stop. "Shh. The riders are coming."Odie said quitely. Suddenly something jumped at them. Keep reading to find out what happens next on the Adventures of Porky and Odie.

No comments: