Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the Adventures of Porky and Odie Chapter 9

When they got over to me I kicked him and ran aay. His minion tried to grab me but he was to slow. I ran out the door. I had made it to land that night I used a kangaroo skin as a blanket and stayed there a few days until there was anything to do. That day I decided to look around the island. While I was looking I loked at the ground. There was a piece of paper there! I picked it up. It was a treasure map! I looked at it. It seemed to start here. The map was the world and I found out I would have to go to th North Pole. Then I heard a man stepping up to me. It was the Indian boss! Will Porky find a hiding spot. Find out on the next Adventures of Porky and Odie.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

i just had a horrible thought...it is starting to dawn on me that there is a good (but strange) possibility the indian boss will surprisingly and (temporarily) alarmingly turn out to be odies father....i have a strange feeling. hopefully this will not come true
anonymously,
grandpa