Monday, March 24, 2008

The Adventures of Porky and Odie: Chapter 8

I was knocked out. When I woke up I seemed to be in the Atlantic ocean. When I saw the driver I knew it was the Indian boss. I screamed at him but he would not listen. Once I saw him a bit closer I could tell he for sure had no Head. He was old had lots of strange possessions and was very mean ugly and vulgar. He was as skinny as a rope he was as tall as a dragon and was a creepy substance. His minion or sidekick was very opposite he was as short as a pen and fat as a elephant. But they were both creepy. The Indian boss went up to me and said," Your dinner young one." Will they eat him? Find out on the next Adventures of Porky and Odie.

2 comments:

Someone said...

Oh no! I hope they aren't going to eat him! Maybe they'll just take one bite and then decide to let him live??

Now that you have a blog, Henry, do you think I should get one too?

lissy said...

You are a fantastic writer, Henry! What an entertaining story! Is there any romance coming??? Come on...there's got to be a love story woven into all of this action!