Saturday, April 5, 2008

the Adventures of Porky and Odie Chapter 12

We sunk for about 5 hours. It felt terrible falling all the way. Suddenly we disappeared. I found myself in a tree house thing at the edge of the shore. There was an old man giving me water. When he came back he shouted angrily at me saying, " Go back to your home meatball." " We don't live here. We are nomads. Were sailing for Asia we broke down in the Sahara and were captured and brought to this creepy place," Odie said calmly. Then the old man explained he would want to come with. We agreed. Then he told us the bad news. The wood we would we would get the Indian boss has. Will they go? Find out on the next Adventures of Porky and Odie.

1 comment:

Someone said...

Hi Henry! I think you should keep adding stories to your blog. Maybe if Porky and Odie aren't on an adventure anymore, you could find someone else who is and write about them!