Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Adventures of Porky and Odie: Chapter 1

The Adventures of Porky and Odie

I was staring out the window. I am J.K.Reinsrd. I live in an ocean boat home in the Pacific Ocean . I was almost always perfectly happy about my home. Today I wish I lived in California though. My best friend had died and was having his funeral there. He had been on a jungle trip and had died from Malaria. His name was Charles Spaniel Romania. He was a tall man, in his thirties. He had known me since preschool. All I had left as a memory was an army colonel toy and stuffed animals named Porky and Odie. When we were in kindergarten they were our friends. Mine was Porky and his was Odie. So I went to find those. I looked in the kitchen. I looked in the dining room. I looked everywhere. They were nowhere. I fell overtired and exhausted. When I fell I fell into a room. I saw the stuffed animals. I ran over to them. They were in perfect shape. I wept as I saw the very very very very very very very very very very very very small remains of what is left to help me remember him. I looked into there eyes they almost looked human like.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

hi henry....good to 'see' you, i am starting at chapter one and reading your story a chapter a day, though i may miss a day now and then due to fighting off orcs or whatever i pretty much plan on reading on my breaks. the first chapter set the scene for me....reminded me of deja vus i have had in the past too...rock on dood
the grandpa from mars